Discharge Upgrade

If you feel you have received an unfair or inaccurate discharge on your Military records, there is a discharge upgrade process available for you to get those official records corrected. Though most Military records tell a good story, sometimes it doesn’t and service members can often find themselves with something less than an honorable discharge.

If you have proudly served your country and received a less than honorable discharge, the impact on your post-service life can be dramatic. While the process is not simple, there is a way to appeal the discharge classification. At Argos Legal Group, our veteran lawyer fights to ensure your records state only the truth about your service.

If your Military record unjustly states a less than honorable discharge, you’re probably hurting, frustrated, and confused. Luckily, you’re eligible to apply to the Discharge Review Board for a discharge upgrade. It can be very difficult to get a discharge upgrade, which is why it’s advisable to consult an experienced Veterans law attorney prior to proceeding.

Because Veterans feel it dishonors the service they have provided to their country, many still want a discharge upgrade even if they still remain eligible for many VA benefits. Known as one of the most respected advocates in the field of Veteran’s law in the area, Argos Legal Group can help you lessen the stigma.

Receiving anything other than an honorable discharge from any branch of military service can have serious repercussions on your future. Not only can your VA benefits be affected, but you may also find it difficult to acquire employment. It’s important you contact a knowledgeable attorney to assist you in successfully pursuing a discharge upgrade request.

If you’re a Veteran struggling injustice on your records, you don’t have to fight on your own. With a Marine Corps background and success in dealing with Veterans legal matters, the dedicated and compassionate team of Argos Legal Group is here to help with your discharge upgrade. Take the first step by scheduling an appointment today!


Contact Us About Your Case